(Picture of Me in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico at about 2:30 in the Morning)
The Mission of This Site…
To help people create physiques that attract the Opposite Sex!
Let’s not beat around the bush…I believe that the number one reason that people want to get in shape is to attract the opposite sex. I have yet to stumble accross a site that focuses on this goal.
The biggest mistake guys make when working out is gaining too much muscle, which makes those guys look cheesy!
You simply can’t look “hip” or “GQ” if you have too much muscle mass. On the flip side, you don’t want to look like a figure skater either. There is a happy medium.
The biggest mistake women make is taking the wrong approach to getting a firm butt and slim thighs.
After hearing lame advice given out by mongoloid personal trainers for years…I figured it was time to “sound off”.
- If your goal is to become a bulky bodybuilder outcast…then this site isn’t for you.
- If you like to grunt when you workout…then this site isn’t for you.
- If you are drawn to those Everlast “clown pants”, cut tank tops, or spandex shorts…then this site isn’t for you.
- If you like to pose in the mirror when you workout…then this site isn’t for you.
- If you enjoy dropping your dumbells after each set…then this site isn’t for you.
- If you walk around with your chest puffed out…then this site isn’t for you.
- If you have Arnold posters in your bedroom…then this site isn’t for you.
- If you just want to lift heavy weights at all costs…then this site isn’t for you.
If you want a sexy, “Hollywood” physique…then I’ll help you get there. I’ll explain in detail strategies that work, and things to avoid at all costs if you want an attractive body.
It is inevitable that I am going to piss off a lot of bodybuilders, because they are just so easy to make fun of. That being said…that isn’t my primary goal. I really want to help people reach ther goals, but have a bit of fun along the way.
Although 99% of what you read on the internet in regards to getting lean is pure crap, there are some people giving good advice out there besides myself. I’m not arrogant enough to think that I’m the only person giving good advice…There are a few select trainers that I have a huge amount of respect for.